Thursday, March 6, 2014

Art Work

artwork by Fitri D. // Rumah Manis
 
As a parent , we were so thrill to received a mail week ago from my daughter art teacher, said that one of her art work has been chosen to represent her school at the North Art Exhibition 2014 !! This is 2 years in row she is doing great at Art Class at her school. Yes, I am so proud of my little one , who doesn't ?   Last night we attended the exhibition - it was nice night , so many art work delivered from kids from age 6 to high school ages from around the region, I saw so many talented kids - they are really talented kids, so many pretty artwork. I couldn't take many picture since the place is too crowded ..



And since she did fabulous job, I think she deserved a good treat. I took her to yoghurt place that she loves most, Froyo .. !! yuumm
 

No comments: