Thursday, January 10, 2013

Scrappy Trips Attack ...

Scrappy Trips Attack ... by Fitri D. // Rumah Manis
 

Actually I'm in the middle of working with 'grey' colors fabric until some activity around quilters from around the world attract me. And I'm stop what I'm doing, and just looking to my fabrics stash and doing this..

Scrappy trips really get me .. I can't stop cutting 2,5inches blocks ; combine ; sewing .. no rule just sewing.. before I know my cutting table filled up with stack of blocks.  And for you who like to make for your own, here is a very useful tutorial can be found here:
Oh well, I will come back with the final result.. Happy Friday Everyone Thank you to stop by and check what on my blogs, you guys always "cheers" my days

1 comment:

Hesti HH. said...

belum jadinya aja udah cantik...can't wait for the final result!