Saturday, December 3, 2011

NO BAKING TODAY : Jumper Linen

Jumper Linen by Fitri D. // Rumah Manis

Oh NO !! Why I put this dress in cooking blog ? LOL .. oh well ; I tough is fun to put some of my activities beside baking and cooking too, after all this is RUMAH MANIS mean is everything happen at RUMAH MANIS (Sweet Home) is belong to this blog *silly explanation :P*

Anyway, I'm little bit busy to manage my time between, husband, kid, home, baking, cooking (thanks GOD, no garden now since fall season) , PTO, and sewing machine. NO..NO , I'm not a wonder woman ; but I Love to do many things. I always adore all creative people around me, how they can create a beautiful stuff from a piece of fabrics.

OK back to business, I made several dresses for my daughter ; surprising me that some of my friends love too .. so they start to order from me.

The first order came from friend who lives in Germany. Oh wow.. I'm so honor. I sew 4 collections first, and she loves all of them.. so this is one of my collection already SOLD !!

I didn't have chance to put on my online store yet, but I didn't mind.. I will make another one

This is an adorable, one of a kind, 100% linen fabric decorate with some handmade applique. A simple design can also be layered for colder weather with sweater, a shirt & pants or tights underneath. It will grow with your child & can be worn as a cute, swing shirt once the child outgrows it as a dress.

100% of my creations are completely handmade in a smoke-free home. So, don't hesitate to send me message if you like to get one too . :) I will be back with baking and cooking stuff tomorrow .. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

6 comments:

Dewi said...

Adore this cute little dress!!!!!!! How'd you do that? I'm interested in learning how to sew.

Nisa-mom said...

it's so simple and easy,mba ELra,just get a pattern from Walmart *which is more cheaper than other store* and add some applique, hand stiches .. done :)

Ira Rodrigues said...

duuh lucunya, kl anakku cewek mau dong dibuatin hahaha...

Nisa-mom said...

@Ira : mari bikin baby lagi, perempuan loh yaaa.. :D

Dewi said...

Wow! Can't believe is that simple. I'll try to make it for fun;)

Kris Ngoei said...

Kudos to super mom! I am delightful to see how you have managde to juggle things successfully and let's get your online store up soon :-)