Sunday, November 6, 2011

Banana Chocolate Chips Cookies

Banana Chocolate Chips Cookies by Fitri D. // Rumah Manis
Sunday morning, daylight saving time is ends .. mean is we can sleep 1 hour longer than usual . But my body still not adjust yet, is like having alarm on your brain, right the way I woke up in the same time like always. Uuugh. .. what should I do ? don't you think Sunday is the perfect day to become lazy ? and the other hand I didn't go for jogging today, since I went jogging yesterday afternoon.
Went to the kitchen, try not to make too much noise, since the little one still deeply sleep (ooh, maybe like others parent , I love to see my innocent baby face while she is sleep like that.. so peaceful) . Too early to make my own breakfast, and I saw 2 ugly-looking bananas in the corner of the kitchen table. Right the way, I peel them, smashed and olalaaa.. I already baking chocolate banana cookies early Sunday morning *grin* And, the aroma of cookies wake my daughter up too .. she went to the kitchen , ask permission to get a very special Sunday breakfast .. COOKIES !! yup .. in a second she finished 2 yummy delicious cookies ..
I admit, I fell in love with this cookie too .. so soft, chewy and healthy too LOL ... well, there is banana inside of the cookies .. what you think ?

BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

Ingredients :
1/3 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or if you have banana extract will be perfect !!
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt

1/8 teaspoon baking soda

1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips


Directions :
In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, banana and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.


Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.

Yield: 3 dozen.

Note : if you like add 1 tbsp chocolate powder, and subtitute chocolate chips with white choco chips

(please, make 2 times of this recipe ! you don't want people fight over this delicious cookies :D )

3 comments:

sefa firdaus said...

kalo buatnya 3kali resep?
ada pisang nyaris busuk disini, pengen bikin juga.. tp lebih enak sih dikirimin ;)

Nisa-mom said...

Sefaaaaa..!! itu cookies gampang abis nya xixixi..soalnya lembut banget, makanya klow niat 2x resep ajah.. kalo 1x ga bakal bertahan hehehe..itu loh alesan nya

Dewi said...

Miam ... miam ... Looks so tempting!