Tuesday, August 13, 2013

for the love of ruffle (skirt) :)


 
Today is the first day of school for my little one as 2nd grade student. I don't know who is more exciting when the school start begin ? her who will meet her new teacher ; the best teacher for year 2012 !! or me, who will stay home alone for awhile ? :)
This morning, she is so proud wearing a new skirt that I finished to make last night - a very simple ruffle skirt . The fabric is her choice - ice cream fabric from Jo-Ann Fabric Store !! - tough the fabric is yummy fabric for summer .. oh, no.. just realize that summer almost over :(
 
 
Ruffle Skirt by Fitri D. // Rumah Manis


While she is still at school - I grab my other fabric, sew.. sew .. sew ... 2 hours for another skirt ;not bad after all I think .. :) and still more skirt to come ..

I already sewing some of dressed for her, I just in love with gingham fabric lately - I using the pattern from Simplicity 3510 - the pattern it self no longer in market, but try your luck searching on ebay like I did - little bit pricey but always worth it when you see the result.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Hesti HH. said...

Lovely skirt mbakyu...asyiknya yang punya mama pintar menjahit...apa aja bisa dibikin. Kagum berat mbaaaak...