Monday, December 31, 2012

Owl Love - Happy New Year

Laptop Case by Fitri D. // Rumah Manis
 
New year just about 2 more hours here, in my city STL .. and today we get a snow shower for the first time. Just 2 inches of snow *that's all* but we take it ^_^ well, my daughter want some more off course.  The temperature is very freezing - we don't feel like to go out, we just celebrate a new year at home, having pizza party and dancing :)

Anyway, do you see my owl fabric above ? how do you like those ? that is my last sewing project in 2012 , and I wish I will more productive in new year !! Santa has been nice to me, I got a new laptop for Christmas  and since than I'd like to spoiled my self, make my own laptop case and mouse pad .. I love the owl fabric so much , even kind of hard working with this type of fabric. The fabric fray so much.
 

 
At last I'd like to say Happy New Year to every one - May your new year be blessed with peace, love and joy.  Thank you to all my follower , you all are awesome..
 

1 comment:

Hesti HH. said...

Selamat Tahun Baru juga Mbak Fitri, semoga tahun 2013 membawa keberkahan buat kita semua.

Asyiiiknya yang bisa main salju walaupun cuman sebentar. Cute banget mouse pad dan laptop casenya mbak, mupeng. Asyiknya jadi mbak, apa aja yang pengen dibikin bisa langsung dibuat sendiri...