Thursday, August 29, 2013

Splash Smoothie

Splash Smoothie by Fitri D. // Rumah Manis
 
How about this ... 90+ F for almost 10days now, so humid, yucky weather ... What I want is just a cup of smoothie, or more ..

Today, I tricked my hubby a little bit ; since he hate avocado , make me wonder if I put a little bit of this, a little bit of that .. Will he notice ? Let's try ..

Splash Smoothie
Ingredients :
1 cup of mango - fresh or frozen
1 cup of cantaloupe
1 medium avocado
1 cup of fresh orange juice
ice

Method :
place all the fruits ingredient in the blender. Start on a low setting while you add ice. Switch to higher setting for about a minute. Pour into a tall glass.

Update : my husband love it ... !! - high five for me- :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Healthy and delicious smoothie...