Monday, April 5, 2010

Stolen Images ..




if you noticed from blog pages lately, you will find that I always put 'Don't STEAL Images' under my food's picture. Yes, I had 2 times bad experiences, people steal my images and using it without permission.

I'm not professional photographer.. i took pictures as a hobby, with a lot of effort off course ! Cooking, baking, taking picture, cleaning the 'mess' after processing and next sit in front of computer uploading the picture, make a story before posting and so on.. For me this is a big deal ! Yeah ... as like others, I like to make my site (at least) 'eye catching' even i still don't know how to do the right thing but at least I try. And when I (we) find it that ours picture being stolen, I'm not surprise if you will get mad too.. especially if you can't find the solution, and someone out there take benefits from 'our works' . I tell you, that was SUCK !!! *apologize for my language*

I kind of desperate, and finally i decided to 'closed' my others cooking site.

Oh NO .. !! why still many people do that ? :( Being cheater is not Cool ..

Do I stop updating my blog ? well.. i tell you, blogging is still make me happy .. I become addicted to blogging.. and that experience won't stop me but make me more carefully and hope you will never get the same experience like mine.



Don't STEAL the Images



Mocha Muffins

250 gr all purpose flour

1 tbsp baking powder

2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa

pinch of salt

115 gr butter, melted

150 gr raw sugar

1 large egg, beaten

110 ml milk

1 tsp almond extract

2 tbsp strong coffee

1 tbsp instant coffee

115 gr semi-sweet chocolate chips

1/3 cup raisins


Cocoa Topping :

3 tbsp raw sugar

1 tbsp un-sweetened cocoa

1 tsp all spice or substitute with 1 tsp cinnamon + 1 tsp nutmeg


Method :

Line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners. Sift the flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt into a large mixing bowl.

In separate large bowl, cream the butter and raw sugar together then stir in the beaten egg. Pour in the milk, almond extract, and the coffee, then add the coffee powder, chocolate chips, and raisin and gently mix together.

Add the raisin mixture to the flour mixture and gently stir together until just combined. Do not over stir the batter - its fine for it to be a little lumpy.

Divide the muffin batter evenly among the 12 cups in the muffin pan or the paper liner (they should be about two-thirds full)

To make the topping: place the raw sugar in a bowl , add the cocoa and allspice, and mix together well. Sprinkle the topping over the muffins, then transfer to a preheated oven 350 F and bake for 20 minutes, or until risen and golden.

Remove the muffins from the oven and serve warm, or place them on a cooling rack and let cool.



Update : Too many picture being stolen, too many people doesn't have etiquette anymore, too many people doesn't care with our effort and take advantage from our work, some of my Indonesian friend create a new group on Face book . Support them to against piracy ! and hope no more stolen picture

Please visit them here : Lawan Pencurian Foto & Konten Blog ! or just klik picture above


Related Link :


9 comments:

Azita Mehran said...

I know how you feel...that has happened to me too. People have stolen my images and post it on their own sites several times. Isn't hat terrible? I get upset each time but that's not going to stop me from blogging. I've written to them each time and in two cases they wrote back and apologized and removed the photo. Keep up the good work Fitri and keep on blogging!

Best Wishes!

Shaz said...

I have the same bad experience. And what even worst..they took my image n make money of it. I m not saying that my ideas & creativity in making a gift basket biz is superb, but i m so mad when people take certain thing for granted. let's respect other's privacy..

veggie belly said...

sorry this happened..but keep blogging because your site is wonderful and your photos are awesome!

Kris Ngoei said...

Yes, our site is a big deal to us... I think you just need to confront them if you happen to see your images being stolen.

Well, now out of the nasty weather, another great creation is born, love these muffins, Fit!

Sawadee from Bangkok,
Kris

henny said...

waduh, kecolongan lagi Fit?
Tapi jangan bikin stop blogging ya...:)

ICook4Fun said...

Sorry to hear about that. It happens to me many times. There is this blog who took my pictures and recipes and post it at his blog and make it his own. I wrote to him and asked him to take it down but guess what. He replied and told me that my pictures is in the internet and it belongs to everyone. Go figure. So now I try to watermark the pictures of all my new posting.

Julia @Mélanger said...

It makes you mad, doesn't it. Please don't stop blogging though. I love reading your blog, seeing your recipes and looking at your pictures.

Nisa-mom said...

Thank You ALl, for stoping by and nice support! I won't stop blogging because all of you. :D

Titut said...

Hello Fitri, so sorry to hear that your pics being stolen. Hope it won't happen anymore in the future. Is there anyway you can share how to prevent not to dear? i.e html on blog? Ehm, where do you come from? Rumah Manis terdengar begitu amat bersahabat di kupingku :D, cheers' Titut